My Blog List

Martes, Marso 8, 2011

"tRese"

     Good day !
   
          My name is Dona Alingayao , I'm living at Brgy.gabu-an roxas city The Daugther of  Teresita Alingayao and Donato Alinagayo and I have five brother and two sister, I'm already 18 years old studing at Hercor college my taking up Batchelor  computer science of ladderize in Hercor college..
          My first day at this school is so interesting feel nervous but excited.But when i go inside the classroom my heart beat  fast because my fellow classmate is already inside the room and together they are looking at me that is day.I never forget i said to my self  but that is not, But my is UNFORGETABLE my self, I feel shy because i' am not skilled to talk in the front of hte class, but i said to self that i can do it. When i ' am finish my introducing my self my fellow classmate clap their hand in that reason my feeling became fine, and in the next and next and soon i' am not feeling nervous anymore because i became close with my teachers and i got so many friends..c:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento